Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So I was reading a friends blog and thinking about how good she is about writing something everyday, even if it is just a little something silly (that's you Mindy) and I loved it. Thanks for the pick me up. So thought I should let you all know that after an absolutely exhausting weekend we are moved into our new beautiful home. We LOVE it and are so happy here already. Jason and I have to thank all of you that slaved over all our junk on Friday...we really appreciate you! We were averaging a bedtime of 1:30 for about 3 or 4 days but our house is almost put together! We have enormous bags under our eyes and our children forgot who we were but hey...it is a home now! haha. Anyone in town is ALWAYS welcome over here ANYTIME...now that I have a house I am proud of I am not ashamed to have people just stop by unannounced....I love it! So please dont hesitate...and those of you out of town.....you are welcome too, we actually have a spare bedroom! I will post pics soon. I now have to make errands according to which part of town I will be on....before we were smack dab in the middle of everything and now...well it takes us 10 mins to get to wal-mart...isn't that pitiful! All for now, I have work to do while the boys nap....those things are just never long enough, I tell ya! Bye for now!

2 comments:

tami schuch said...

so fun to see you write something here, tamara! keep it comin'. :)

great to learn of all of the exciting news on your front! may your family and all who enter your new home be blessed there.

lots of love to you and "the boys!"

xo
tami

MindiJo said...

I'm famous on your blog! I hope that you are enjoying your new house! Thank you for the cookies. They were adorable AND delicious.