Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Boys will be Boys!

Jonas, in the past week, has learned how to crawl out of his crib (he is now in a toddler bed) and this is a picture that Jason took after he had crawled out of his crib and played in his room for a while and then proceeded to come out as if nothing was wrong, cowboy hat securely placed on his head and toothbrush in hand (he loves toothbrushes so they are everywhere in our house) "howdy partner". That boy I tell ya, he is going to get the best of us!

At Lego Land Jason bought the boys some new sward fighting gear (he claims the shield is for himself...to block all the unsuspecting jabs). But this day they were all decked out playing with daddy (mommy tries to play swords, but really I suck at it, they really do hurt) and this snapshot could not be passed up.

Jake comes in and says "mommy, I wanna dress up." As what honey? "A cowboy!" Alright partner lets do it! Whatcha think, does he belong at a hoedown or what?

We busted Jake decoration Jonas' face while they were playing outside the other day. I guess he thought it needed to match his shirt....Jonas was perfectly fine with it all, and Jake thought he was pretty funny!

WOW boys boys boys.....this is going to take more adjustment on my part than I thought!

1 comment:

MindiJo said...

Uhh! Your kids are just so cute, I could squeeze 'em. Love the new house. Congratulations! That's really exciting.