We spent a wonder few days in the beautiful San Diego California. We had a wonderful time going to the Zoo, Lego Land, and Sea World, and even hitting the beach for a few mins! Good food, good weather, and great company! Thanks Family....love you guys!

Maddox was fearless, just like his daddy! He was born with a little bit of cold sea water in his blood.
The boys had the greatest time playing in the sand. What is it about sticky sand that makes little boys just want to roll around and get covered! It was so fun to watch them not have a care in the world! Man I love those 3!!
Jason and Jared are complete idiots if you ask me......but they thought they were pretty hot stuff body surfing the near freezing cold water! Crazy fools!!! hahahah. What is going to San Diego with out getting in the ocean they said.....I was at peace about I can tell you that!
No comments:
Post a Comment