We are back in our hometown. Roswell is treating us good so far. Jason is in his frist year of residency in Albuquerque. The boys and I are keeping ourselves busy this year and missing him so much! I am working as the director of the daycare in our church, it is a big job and it keeps me very busy! Jake is 4 and Jonas is 2 and they are growing so fast turning into such wonderfully energetic individuals. God Bless to all!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
We Are Home Owners!!!
Yep that is right. We have bought a house! We are so excited!! We will close on it the first of next week and get moved in ASAP. It is a brand new house, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms....a really nice kitchen, huge back yard for the kiddies, two master closets to die for...I have no idea what I will do with all that space in my closet..huh guess I will need more shoes and clothes to fill it up! haha. I have yet to take a picture of our new purchase but will do that in the next day or so and post it for all to see. It has no landscaping so we will have to do that, which could be really fun! This process has been more stressful than I could have ever imagined, so much money gone so fast! But it is all worth it and the Lord has truly blessed us and we are really excited and happy! Just wanted to share and I promise to have a picture very very soon, so check back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment