A story to make you laugh!......So we thought it would be so fun for Jake to get his face painted. And he wanted to.....we kept saying how cool it would be for him to get a snake (as in the pic behind him) or a spider or a dragon or spider man (you see a trend here right?) well he was insisting that he get a butterfly, he likes butterflies and so why cant he get a butterfly painted on his face??? I told him (very calmly) that butterflies were for girls and that I was not going to get that painted on his face, sorry! He wasn't too happy but let it go. Jason and I left him with my parents so we could go ride a roller coaster (which soon became Jake's first coaster....The Dragon) and we came out to fine him as a puppy! Cute, harmless, boyish and not a butterfly! Needles to say he had the whole bottom part of his puppy dog face licked off in about 20 mins!
We are back in our hometown. Roswell is treating us good so far. Jason is in his frist year of residency in Albuquerque. The boys and I are keeping ourselves busy this year and missing him so much! I am working as the director of the daycare in our church, it is a big job and it keeps me very busy! Jake is 4 and Jonas is 2 and they are growing so fast turning into such wonderfully energetic individuals. God Bless to all!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
A story to make you laugh!......So we thought it would be so fun for Jake to get his face painted. And he wanted to.....we kept saying how cool it would be for him to get a snake (as in the pic behind him) or a spider or a dragon or spider man (you see a trend here right?) well he was insisting that he get a butterfly, he likes butterflies and so why cant he get a butterfly painted on his face??? I told him (very calmly) that butterflies were for girls and that I was not going to get that painted on his face, sorry! He wasn't too happy but let it go. Jason and I left him with my parents so we could go ride a roller coaster (which soon became Jake's first coaster....The Dragon) and we came out to fine him as a puppy! Cute, harmless, boyish and not a butterfly! Needles to say he had the whole bottom part of his puppy dog face licked off in about 20 mins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
You have an absolutely gorgeous family!! I think you are going to laugh, not only do we buy the same clothes: I just started a blog and I picked out the same background as you! Really, I think that you and I are going to get along VERY well...
By the way, I saw your cookies and you are extremely talented. I need to hire you for my daughter's birthday which is coming up soon.
Post a Comment