Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Refreshed!

I just got back from a wonderful weekend at Ladies Retreat! A great time with wonderful ladies that maybe I do not spend enough time with when at home, time in the beautiful mountains of Bonita Park and unforgettable moments with Christ as he calmed my nerves about my new job . We got big time bummer news while up there that our Pastor and his family are leaving our church to fulfill the Lord's calling in Singapore!!! He is going to be teaching Christians how to convert Muslims. What servants they are, and oh how they will be missed. I started training this week and my brain is about to explode with information that I am going to have a to learn in the next month!!! ahhhh! I have to keep reminding myself it has only been 2 days, it will get easier.......I hope! My boys are doing great! Cant seem to stop passing around sicknesses but that is the time of year I suppose. Jake is becoming such a smart and clever little boy...I cannot believe he will be 4 in a month. Jonas is starting to say more.....mine (thats a fun one) ducky (with such a cute expression), drink, juice, and several more. It is hard to put ourselves at ease that he is just taking a bit longer than Jake did to express himself with words......but he has got it down with out words that is for sure! Jason is going to start subbing soon and that will be good so he can be home in the afternoons more. He is trying so hard to get so much done around the house and yard...it is starting to really come together. have a happy week!

1 comment:

MindiJo said...

I saw your little guys at McDonald's this weekend. They were with your husband- which I recognized from your blog. I was wondering where you were, but I didn't want to ask your husband since I have never met him. (Didn't really want him to think that I was the crazy stalker lady).