
The boys love their new
play set...Jake calls it his "club house". Many many thanks to all four grandparents for the great gift! The boys are on it everyday! So we have this all put together and landscaped and now we have to get the rest of the yard done.....it will be nice for many reasons, one being that the film of dirt that is layering everything we own,inside and out, will diminish greatly. We have it all planned out with rocks and sod, but it is just finding the time to do it all. Lots and lots of work lies ahead in the next month! I refuse to let Jason leave us with dirt as a yard! So we are very motivated.

The boys were attacking the dragon with their swords! The other day Jonas brought the dragon into the living room and then went back and got his
helmet and sword and just starting
wailing on the dragon. I missed it but Jason got it on video! So cute! I can see very clearly how Jason and the boys play while I am gone! Gotta love it!

Watch out Knight Jonas is gonna get ya with the fly shooter
Aunt Darcy and the boys!
Grandpa Joe and Grandma with the boys....it was nice to spend Saturday with them.
2 comments:
whoa- now that is some play structure! can we come over for a playdate?
why will you be in new york on the ninth? i hope we can see you guys!
xo
Looks like soooo much fun! We'll have to come play next time we're in town. The boys are getting so big. How's the new job going? I'll try to call soon. Hugs.
Post a Comment