Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I took it!

Well I will begin training for my new Director position next week! WHOA....I am going to be a working mom...didnt think that would happen this soon, if ever. And I NEVER thought it would be as a Director of a Day Care......Thank you Lord!!! It was all Him, and he is the only reason I am doing it. I truly feel like he placed this in my lap and wants me to serve Him in this way...that is what I have been praying...."how can I serve you more?" I spent alot of the service on Sunday crying my eyes out. Before the sermon started it was because of this intense overwhelming feeling, this "what in the world am I doing and putting my boys thru" feeling. I cried and cried and prayed and cried and prayed some more.....the little girl across the isle from me, sweet little Rebecca (she is just 2) was so worried about me. And then the Pastor came up to the platform and said "When you are overwhelmed and weary, the Lord says, "come unto me"..........WHOA....hello...I think the Lord had me at church today for a serious reason! I since of peace and contentment came over me the more he preached. So saying all of that...I am feeling better about the whole thing and about everything else that is going on my life right now, which seems to be ALOT! But I/we will make it b/c I am not going to deal with it alone! It feels really good to know that someone much stronger than myself is dealing with all the choas in my life right now and I can just take it a day at a time with peace! I found this verse today....... "I want to know Christ and the power that raised him from the dead. I want to share in his sufferings and become like him in his death. Then I have hope that I myself will be raised from the dead. " Philippians 3:10 Have a happy and blessed day! XOXO

No comments: