Monday, January 05, 2009

Ya know I have moved enough times in my life (7) and had to pick up my life and move away from the wonderful friends I had made in those places and it was never easy! But I can tell you it is ALOT harder to watch a really great friend of yours pick up her life and move away. Not fun, not fun at all to be on this end of the deal...where my life goes on, with the same chores and responisbilities, but only with out the friend that helped hold it all together at times! I am sure gonna miss you Lisa. God places those certain kinds of people in our lives that we need, that will fight with us through hard times and endure the ups and downs of motherhood with us. Thank you to all those friends I have had to leave behind, I love ya and treasure all those times we got to have together in that moment in our lives when the Lord placed us in eachothers paths!
My kids.....all four of them!!!!:)

1 comment:

MindiJo said...

That is a bummer that Lisa had to move back.

We'll have to get together again!