I think Trixie is already out growing her dog house, she is only 15 weeks old. She is pulling the blankets out of her house and picking new places around the yard to rest. This was the first time she did it and i thought it was so cute! I dont think she is too cute very often so I had to capture it! haha. Tonight she had the blankets all in a pile on the porch. I dont know what she is thinking!We are back in our hometown. Roswell is treating us good so far. Jason is in his frist year of residency in Albuquerque. The boys and I are keeping ourselves busy this year and missing him so much! I am working as the director of the daycare in our church, it is a big job and it keeps me very busy! Jake is 4 and Jonas is 2 and they are growing so fast turning into such wonderfully energetic individuals. God Bless to all!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I think Trixie is already out growing her dog house, she is only 15 weeks old. She is pulling the blankets out of her house and picking new places around the yard to rest. This was the first time she did it and i thought it was so cute! I dont think she is too cute very often so I had to capture it! haha. Tonight she had the blankets all in a pile on the porch. I dont know what she is thinking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Looks like Jake is more nervous about 31 than Jason is!
Oops - I forgot to put my name on that :-)
Kai and I had a good laugh watching the video!
Post a Comment