Monday, May 10, 2010

So life has defidently taken a toll on my blogging! I miss posting pictures on this site for yall to see and watch my family grow...b/c that it is! Things seem crazy and busy and life sometimes feels like it is just getting away from me! With the exhaustion from little Jeremiah still refusing to sleep through the night, I find it very difficult to do much of anything but veg after the kids are in bed. Of course that is after picking up the house, making Jakes lunch and folding the laundry that haunted me all day. Life is really good, but I look forward to the time I allow myself to just post some pics! Love you all and promise some pics are soon to come! The boys are changing so much, you must see!!!

1 comment:

Robbins' Nest said...

glad to know you are still alive! Hang in there, I know what you mean, Rhett just turned 10 months and has YET to sleep through the night...ugh, what we go through for these little people! I hope you are well. Hope we can catch up soon. Love ya.