Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Fall is Finally Here!!!

Fall Festival at the Church. Cant really tell but I had crazy black and orange polka dot eye lashes on. Jason went as Jonas' bull! Jonas kept tell him "I dont like the cow"
I left out the pics that jas took of me trying to get down next to Jake. haha, it was a process...this belly feels HUGE!
He worked and worked and worked on his...he kept drawing on it and wanted us to cut out his ears, hair, etc...there would have been nothing left!!
Nice work Jake
Jonas was so very proud of his work!
Tucker loves pumkin! He couldnt keep his his nose out of the boys pumkins!
Jake and his class on their way to sing at a nursing home and hit mcdonalds! Arent they cute!
Cowboy Jonas
Punk rocker Jake...the girls are aww struck! haha
yeeehawwww
Jason helped me make my 'lil punkin' shirt!
jake loved wearing this owl mask. He would sit in the car and wear it, I can only imagine how freaky it looked to another car...a little creepy!
Jake picked a pumkin out right away and then headed back to the tractor...he was done! You could take what ever you could carry so the rest of us were on the search for that perfect pumpkin or 2!
Jonas found his!
The boys and their friends!

1 comment:

The Bachman Family said...

The boys are adorable! And you look pretty darn cute yourself, too!