Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Jake

Jake had a very eventful birthday! Daddy came home to celebrate, cupcakes at school, new pet turtle, Peter Piper Pizza, and his art show. It was great. He has been taking an art class for the past year and absolutely loving it. So on the 14th they had an art show for all the kids involved. It was amazing to see my sons art displayed as if we were in an art musuem. So I thought I would share the day with you...we had a great one! My baby is 5....where does time go! Love you son!
He got second place on his 'mini me!'
A participation ribbon on his tiger!
Jonas is diggin the 'buffalo art'
An artist is never happy!
'Shoe art' he was wearing flip flops on this day and then had to place his shoe in a location! I wanna go there!
Maddox was wanting some artist attention.
lilli pads
This was done with ink and a straw
Nice face Jakers
Sorry didnt realize his hand was covering his whole turtle wood carving
clay Jake
The class painted his ocean picture together on the last day .
stain glass art
I had not been to Peter Piper Pizza in YEARS...I mean lots of years....it was better food than I remember...and the kids had fun on the cheezy rides/games...thats all that matters....good food...good fellowship...good cheap games!
These two boys had so much on these amazing rides! watchout! Although it looks like Maddox might wish he was on the horsies!
There was something about this cheezy little carosel that he boys just loved! haha it was funny!
Jake and his new pet turtle! This is the one thing he kept asking for for his b-day!
# 5 pancakes! This is a big day...I cant believe my baby is growing up so fast!

2 comments:

The Bachman Family said...

Happy Late Birthday Jake! So sorry Kailer missed the big day. I was in San Diego last weekend and he was at home with Daddy. Looks like he had 2 wonderul celebrations! And his artwork is amazing! Wow!

Robbins' Nest said...

Those are so cute! Love his artwork, looks like he had a blast. Let me know how the pet turtle thing goes, all Grace wants for her 5th birthday is a pet too!