We are back in our hometown. Roswell is treating us good so far. Jason is in his frist year of residency in Albuquerque. The boys and I are keeping ourselves busy this year and missing him so much! I am working as the director of the daycare in our church, it is a big job and it keeps me very busy! Jake is 4 and Jonas is 2 and they are growing so fast turning into such wonderfully energetic individuals. God Bless to all!
Monday, December 15, 2008
A little venting
I know I have really been slacking on the pics lately, for several reasons.
1. We have this new member of the family that seems to be taking up ALL of my time and energy, and most of my pleasant moods!
2. WORK, WORK, WORK, I dont know how working 6 hours a day seems to take up ALL of my day, or at least exhaust me for the remaining 12 I am awake!
3. obnoxious child no.1 and obnoxious child no. 2! Need I say more?
4. House chores are endless it seems...anyone else with me on that!?
5. and the most frustrating of them all.....my camera has given out on us, when obnoxious child no. 1 dropped it, it decided to form a mind of its own and work only when it wanted too, which is very very rarely! and NEVER during a kodak moment. And when it does decide to snap a shot of some moment in our day it might be the worst quality of picture since the 1980's or so! So guess what is on my Christmas wish list! Oh yes a camera good enough for only those older than obnoxious to handle!
So about Trixie .....I was warned, I was so warned about what I was getting myself into! Man alive (Jason said that all the time when we were dating, not so much anymore! haha) she is so much work and so much frustration I am not so sure I can handle it any more. It might have been the DUMBEST decision we have ever made, to get a puppy while Jason is gone! WHAT WAS I THINKING?? If anyone has any advice I need it for my sanity! She bites and nips and chews and chases and jumps and bites and nips some more and more and more! She poops ALL over the yard, not in the designated pooping spot I have made for her, oh no why would she do that!? She almost bit my thumb off tonight b/c I was trying to put her out and she didnt want to go out (in the 30 Degree weather, why not) ...oh boy I could go on and on and on. I am so worried about damaging her personality and making her this mean and resentful dog. Are they like children and the punishment is good for them as long as it is not abusive? ( i might be borderline) I guess time will tell, right!?
Ya know this feels really good to write and vent, I usually dont like reading peoples long narratives on their blog, so I understand if I lost you at #2 up there, but this was good for me! Love to all in this Christmas season! Quality pics to come in a couple of weeks, I hope! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thanks for the laughs...ive needed them this week. obnoxious is the word of the week around here too, its not just you. i assume its the weather, the kids are not outside (which means they *are* inside w/ me...) releasing the energy that someone should really harness, it could save the planet, at least run roswell during the christmas season, and thats just from my playroom alone!!!! just know it isnt only you, the smoke rising from my house is from one of two places, our fireplace or my ears, i cant tell the difference lately LOL
Oh Tam, I'm truly sorry but I am laughing. Yes, what WERE you thinking?!? You poor thing. Do you still have the receipt? :) I'm with you on all the other stuff though, housework NEVER ends and children are almost ALWAY obnixous! Hope Jason can releive you a lot over Christmas! Wish I was there to take you out on a girls night. Take care and hang in there!
So that's where you've been! I love reading what people write in their blogs, unlike you. It's nice to hear other people's joys and frusterations.
Hope things are going better for you. And I hope the dog makes it through, also. With or without your family taking care of it;)
Post a Comment