Saturday, July 12, 2008

7 Wonderful Years with the man of dreams. Happy Anniversary!
Jonas our little ham!!!
He tried for so long to get jakes soccer gear on. He is ready to play!!!

This little chipmunk was so proud of himself.

Here we made some doughnut holes. The boys and I had so much fun!

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!

We had such a nice weekend together.......We sure do miss you honey!!

These two are trouble!!

The 3 boys watching the fireworks my dad and Jason set off....this is before Jonas became terrified of them. He refused to watch any of them after this nice snapshot was taken! poor thing.

These boys were pooped after all the 4th fun!

Thank you Dad for getting your men to lay our yard! You all did a FANTASTIC job!!!
The boys were wrestling on the carpet of grass
Now that is a home!!
Jonas was dying to be a part of Jakes Soccer team

3 comments:

Robbins' Nest said...

I can't wait to see you house! It's beautiful. Jonas is looking more and more like you (Tam) every day! I'll try to call soon. B

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

It was great to see you this morning! I would Love...LOve....LOVE to help you in the fall, just give me a call.
Amy

MindiJo said...

Wow! First of all, Happy belated anniversary! Second, your yard looks wonderful and so do you! Last, we need to get together this summer. I haven't seen or even talked to you for so long, I miss you!