Monday, November 19, 2007

Lasik Eye Surgery 11-15-07

Here is the step by step process of Lasik Eye Surgery. It was an INSANE procedure, but totally worth it! The eye center in Amarillo, TX was great. Thanks to Joe and Nancy for such a wonderful gift!!!
Last pic with four eyes!

May the dialation begin! They came back every 10 - 15 mins (a couple of times) to add more dialation drops.

Whoa arent we cute!

This is me under the knife!.....it took about 7 mins/eye. It was such a strange procedure, watching them work on your eye was crazy!

I CAN SEE....sort of! This is right after the procedure was done. Dont I look cute with those new eyes.

Jason actually went in for an eye inplant....haha.........his eyes were so sensitve b/c one of his eyes did not dialate enough for the surgery so they had to dump a couple bottles of dialation drops in his left eye....he was doing anything he could to keep the light out........he was later found with his head buried in his lap with a blanket over his head......it was really really bright out!

What can I say...all we cared about was our new vision!

1 comment:

The Bachman Family said...

You guys are way too funny. I'm so glad that it went well!