We are back in our hometown. Roswell is treating us good so far. Jason is in his frist year of residency in Albuquerque. The boys and I are keeping ourselves busy this year and missing him so much! I am working as the director of the daycare in our church, it is a big job and it keeps me very busy! Jake is 4 and Jonas is 2 and they are growing so fast turning into such wonderfully energetic individuals. God Bless to all!
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Jonas 1-31 to 2-3-07
Jonas loved this little horse!
But wasnt real sure what to think about all these balls!
He just loves to sit and play in his basket full of toys!
Here he is trying to crawl!
Push ups, ready....1 and 2 and 3......
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh My goodness, he is so adorable. He just looks so thrilled to see his toys.
2 comments:
Oh My goodness, he is so adorable. He just looks so thrilled to see his toys.
I can't believe how big he's getting. They grow way too fast. hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment