We are back in our hometown. Roswell is treating us good so far. Jason is in his frist year of residency in Albuquerque. The boys and I are keeping ourselves busy this year and missing him so much! I am working as the director of the daycare in our church, it is a big job and it keeps me very busy! Jake is 4 and Jonas is 2 and they are growing so fast turning into such wonderfully energetic individuals. God Bless to all!
Saturday, November 25, 2006
Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade 11-23-06
Not the best day for the balloons, rainy and windy! But hey, we did it.
Rainy Time Square
Dora the Explorer, and our terrific view through all of the umbrellas.
Watching the parade with the M & M's
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
When did you cut your hair?! I think this is the first time I've seen it short again. Real cute!
1 comment:
When did you cut your hair?! I think this is the first time I've seen it short again. Real cute!
Post a Comment